Thursday, December 2, 2010

I keep getting the itch. To paintsewcutpasteglittergluepaperbluecanvasstretchstapletieplay.

I'm going to do at least a few of those things after finals. I've got the idea for Andrew's Christmas gift(and a decoration for over the mantel, and ENTIRE installation inspired by a feminist article, and some other stuff. For fun.) and I need to get crackin'. I keep figuring though that my mom and I will need something to do while she's here, so I can do it then as well.

School is so almost done my wrists itch. Whatever that means.

Sunday is the Deaf Kids Christmas Party, and then two weeks after that is the Royal Family Kid's Camp party, and then Christmas. Has this year FLOWN by or what? I'm still in shock.

I'm also feeling crafty(horny. busy. lucky. in lovely. excited. nervous. hungry. overweight. overwhelmed. underbusy. useless.) but mostly just loved. If I could bottle all of the love I've been getting lately I could sell it for a lot of money. And I could spritz it on people at the mall and they would actually NOT get annoyed....miracles do happen.

No comments: